STORY OF THE DAY

  • Donald the Cat

A group of mice used to plunder M. Ste confectionery every night. There would be broken dishes, scattered trays and crumbs of food on the floor. The only one to ad him of the menacing mice. he thought, would be his cat. Donald.

Donald was a silly cat. He crept up quietly and pounced on them. All the mice ran for the life, except for one who got stuck in as bowl of pudding. When he saw Donald approaching he took some cherries from the pudding and aimed than at the cat’s eyes. As the cherries hit his eyes, Donald mewed for help and out popped all the mice. They sprayed chocolate sauce on Donald, threw breadcrumbs at him and chewed his tail. When Mr. Stewart arrived and saw Donald’s condition, he cried, “Oh, you good for nothing fellow, you’re a disgrace!” and shooed him away.

STORY OF THE DAY

*✨The Fox and the Lapp✨*



Once upon a time there was a cunning fox. One day, he lay in his cave feeling bored.

Suddenly he heard an approaching sledge. “Let me try out a trick,” he thought. He then lay on the road, pretending to be dead.

Soon a Laplander passed by and saw the fox. “Oh! I will take this dead fox to the market.” decided the Laplander and put the fox on his sledge. After some time, the Laplander found the fox lying on the road again. “How is this possible? I had put this by in my sledge. It must be bewitched. I will put it in the other sledge,” thought the Laplander and placed the fox in the sledge full of dead fish. The sly by picked up a bagful of fish and slipped into the jungle. After some time the Laplander realised something was wrong, but he was too late. The fox had already taken his fish!

STORY OF THE DAY

*✨The Birdbath✨*


A little girl called Megan had a birdbath in her backyard. Every day she would fill it with fresh water and many birds would come flocking to wash their wings and tails. One day Megan’s friend, Gina came over. “Let’s go and play,” she said, “you can fill the birdbath later.” Megan hesitated but Gina was in such a hurry that she agreed. Since there was no water, the birds were disappointed and flew away. When Megan came back, her father showed her a lone blue bird that had been waiting all day. “That bird is also your friend. Megan. You have to think about her too.” he said. Megan filled the birdbath and the blue bird splashed happily in it. To Megan’s delight, all the birds were back the next day.


 
Next article

To be love without asking is priceless, when someone know your favorites, color, food, place, stories or the name of your cat. When someone saves your photo, write you in his diary or compose a song for you. Love is something that will find us, in the middle of the crowd, in the garden full of roses, he will pick you like a dandelion. In the lakeside with swans, he will come to you and feed you with pure intentions, despite of your flaws as a duck, to be something different but he saw it as perfection in his eyes. To be love without begging feels like resting in the clouds, you are showered with assurance and the green flag is standing in front of you. To be love by someone without asking is something that we all wanted to feel.

You've found your home it's here with me, and I'm here with you Now let me let you know You've opened my heart 

I was always thinking that love was wrong

But everything was changed when you came along, oh

And there's a couple of words I want to say.

Professors


Chorus:

For the rest of my life, I'll be with you

I'll stay by your side, honest and true

Till the end of my time, I'll be loving you, loving you

For the rest of my life, through days and nights 

I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes 

Now and forever I, I'll be there for you

I know it deep in my heart 

I feel so blessed when I think of you

And I ask Allah to bless all we do

You're my wife, and my friend and my strength

And I pray we're together in Jannah

Finally now I've found my self, I feel so strong 

Yes everything was changed when you came along, oh

And there's a couple of words I want to say


Chorus:

And now that you're here, in front of me

I strongly feel love

And I have no doubt, and I'll sing it loud

And that I will love you eternally...


Motivation
Our role is that we should be able to acknowledge such blessings and the force behind them. 

We should be able to reckon this fact that he is there for us in all situations and protect us. 

If we are put into an antagonistic condition, 

it is for a cause and maybe we deserved much more than that, 

but we are saved due to his benevolence. 

The turning point of our lives is the moment we start thanking him for everything and accepting him for everything and accepting him as the most powerful eternal force responsible for even the smallest happenings in our lives. 

Such thoughts bring an end to all our problems and bring in a lot of peace and and serenity in our lives.

Today, just take time to smell the roses, enjoy those little things about your life, your family, spouse, friends, job. Forget about the thorns -the pains and problems they cause you - and enjoy life.

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼