poetry about daily routine
poetry daily routine

 In the morning's tender light, I rise from slumber's embrace,

With the dawn's first gentle kiss, a new day I do chase.

I greet the sun with open arms, as it paints the sky in gold,

And as the world awakens, its stories to be told.


I sip the coffee's bitter warmth, as the day begins to brew,

Its aroma stirs my senses, as I ponder what to do.

With a list of tasks and dreams, I face the day ahead,

In the pages of my journal, my thoughts and hopes are spread.


The morning hours unfold, with a purpose and a grace,

As I work and strive, I find my own unique pace.

From meetings to creative work, the hours swiftly glide,

And as the sun climbs high, I feel a sense of pride.


But in the midst of busyness, I pause to take a break,

To breathe in nature's beauty, for my spirit's sake.

I find solace in the garden, as the flowers gently sway,

Their colors and their fragrance, brighten up my day.


Noon arrives, and hunger calls, a meal to nourish me,

I savor every bite, as I sit beneath a tree.

With each taste, I'm grateful for the food upon my plate,

And for the simple moments that make life truly great.


As the afternoon arrives, I dive into my tasks,

With determination and focus, I complete what's asked.

The hours pass like a river, with a steady, flowing stream,

And I'm guided by my passion, as I chase my daily dream.


Evening's soft embrace descends, with a tranquil, soothing tone,

I unwind and reflect, in the comfort of my home.

With a book or music's melodies, I let the world unwind,

And in the quiet of the night, my inner peace I find.


As the stars adorn the sky, and the moon begins to rise,

I prepare for slumber, with a sigh and closed eyes.

In dreams, I find adventure, in the realm of the unknown,

And my daily routine poetry, in my heart, is sown.