Power of your expectations
Words can heal you

Expect nothing, and you get what you expect. Expect everything, and you get none of it.

Expect vaguely, and you don't know what you'll get. Expect half-heartedly, and you won't even remember what you expected.

Expect specifically, with purpose, passion, and willingness to put forth great effort. Now you're getting somewhere.

Make your expectations strong and precise, and they'll illuminate the way forward. Be ready to work, and your expectations will open your eyes to exactly what work must be done.

Expect to succeed and you'll persist in doing so. Expect to make a difference and you'll inspire confidence in yourself as well as in others.
Read as much as you can 

What exactly do you expect right now? Harness the power of your expectations to bring new goodness and value to life.
 
Speak truth
Conversation between two persons


Speak the truth 

Article

Respected Chief Guest and my friend:
 The world is based wholly on Truth. The sun, the moon, River, mountains, stars, and planets are based on Truth. They appear just as they are. In this vast universe, nothing is based on untruth. There is nothing that shows itself in any form other than its reality. This is the character of nature, which is spread out on a universal scale. A true man is free from falsehood or double -standards.

He is all Truth. His whole existence is molded to the truth. From the very first day, he appears to be a true person both inside and out. He speaks the truth because he knows that not speaking the truth is the negation of his personality which is not possible for any worthy person. In the end, I want you all to always tell the truth.
Lie truth
Don't speak lie always speak truth 






New Article
Lately, I don't feel my normal self. Still I savour the bittersweet aftertaste of my coffee and read some random screenshots on my phone. Sketched some blank papers, wrote a draft and 
sing out my heart. But I don't feel happiness, I got two choices to overreact or never react and I'm chosing the latter. My emotions are complex as hell, dark as the cloudy sky and gloomy as the lonely moon. I laugh and smile but I got weary, sad and cold eyes. My heart is broken and my mind is tired.
I don't react, I isolate myself to the world, made my walls higher and distance myself to the crowd.
I'm not lonely but not happy either.
I don't feel anything, just being empty and barely breathing.

 “Alive yet Dead.



Read more